Wisdom. Insight. Strategies that bring people together, support their best work and help them live a fearless life.
That’s what Debra Engle brings to every presentation, workshop, breakout session and retreat. Through her unique background in publishing, communications and personal growth, she speaks to people exactly where they are. Her presentations are inspiring, but also eminently practical.
Her message of fearlessness, based on her bestselling book about fear-based thinking, provides the foundation for the transformation that leaders, teams and individuals need. She has helped thousands of individuals and organizations worldwide move past their obstacles and stumbling blocks to live, work and create more fully and vibrantly.
- Author of The Only Little Prayer You Need (Hampton Roads, 2014), featuring a foreword by the Dalai Lama. The book has been translated into three languages and is sold worldwide.
- Author of Grace from the Garden: Changing the World One Garden at a Time (Rodale, 2003), as seen in Oprah magazine
- Author of Let Your Spirit Guides Speak (Hampton Roads, 2016; Random House in Germany, 2016)
- Founder of GoldenTree Communications publishing company
- Co-founder of Tending Your Inner Garden, a program of spiritual and personal growth for women featured in TIME magazine
- Former project editor for Fortune 500 companies and colleges and universities across the U.S.
- Former creative manager for The Des Moines Register and associate editor for Better Homes and Gardens books
- Freelance writer/editor for publications such as Better Homes and Gardens, Country Home and Country Gardens
- Vision mentor for the Voices of the Future program through World Pulse, championing the voices of women in emerging nations
- Blogger for patheos.com, the world’s largest religion and spirituality website
- Contributor to The Art of Living: A Practical Guide to Being Alive, along with Deepak Chopra, Mikhail Gorbachev, the Dalai Lama and others