1. How long are Deb’s presentations?
Deb will work with you to fit your time parameters. For your planning purposes, her keynotes typically run from 45-90 minutes, half-day sessions 3-3.5 hours and breakout sessions 1-2 hours, but they will be tailored to your event and time.
2. What handout materials does Deb provide?
When appropriate, Deb provides an electronic copy of handouts that include the key points of her presentations. Feel free to make needed copies for attendees as needed.
3. What are Deb’s AV and staging requirements?
- Lectern for presentation or table (four feet or longer) for workshop
- Data projector (DLP or LCD)
- Standard rolling AV cart (42 inches high) unless suspended or rear projection is provided
- Wireless lapel microphone
- AC power to AV cart and data projector
- Computer to projector connecting cable
- Table (four-foot or longer) for books, if book signing is part of the event
- Person to help with book sales
4. What are Deb’s speaking fees?
Please email email@example.com for a fee quote. A 50% deposit is required to secure booking dates.
5. How does Deb handle expenses?
Deb travels from Des Moines, IA, and will include a flat travel payment (mileage or air fare, plus meals and ground transportation) in your quote. Hotel room expense to be determined based on location and event.
6. What about Deb’s biography and introduction?
7. What about publicity photos?
A variety of photos can be downloaded on this page, below. If these don’t fit your needs, just advise and we will either e-mail or mail suitable photos.
8. Do you have a demo video?
Yes. Feel free to download the demos on the Videos and Media page of this site.
9. What about client references and testimonials?
For additional testimonials and references, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond right away.
10. Is Deb available for my event?
Just e-mail us at email@example.com and we will respond promptly as to Deb’s current availability.
11. Does Deb have a one-piece promotional brochure?
Please download a PDF…
12. What do you need from us?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s set a date. To finalize the agreement, two things are required:
1. A signed letter of agreement.
2. A 50% deposit.
Also, if this is Deb’s first time with your group, please fill out the pre-event questionnaire linked below and send it to email@example.com.