Most-Requested Presentations and Workshops
The Answer is Always “Love”
Everyday issues and challenges can make our lives seem complicated—and sometimes overwhelming. Life becomes much simpler, though, when we remember there’s only one answer to every situation: love.
Available as a 20-minute Sunday morning talk or a 30- to 60-minute keynote.
- How have we been trained to see life through the lens of fear rather than love?
- What do children know that adults don’t?
- What are three deeply ingrained fears that we don’t even notice?
- How do those fears rob us of joy in our relationships and life work?
- How can we bring kindness and compassion into every situation?
Seasons of Change: Nurturing Your Inner Garden of Growth
Within each of us is the still, small voice of Spirit. And within nature, the seasons provide a model of change. When we combine those two—a desire to listen to the Divine and a context for our own growth—we are comforted, rejuvenated and reminded of who we are.
This workshop will draw on the gifts of each season:
- Winter gives us time for dormancy, which we can use for reflection and contemplation.
- Spring is a season of renewed energy and possibilities.
- Summer brings rapid growth and sometimes unexpected storms.
- And fall celebrates abundance, along with a sense of letting go.
Through journaling, visualization, small group discussion, and gentle movement and music, we’ll explore the gifts that each season holds for you as we nourish and affirm your unique growth journey.
This workshop is ideal for a church retreat or as part of a chaplain training. It can be presented in a two-hour, half-day, or full-day format.
Getting Past Stuck: The Shortest Route to Living with Joy
Have you ever felt like fear holds you back or keeps you stuck in life? Do you find yourself worried over relationships or situations that you feel powerless to change? Those fears can wear us out and make it hard to live with contentment and joy. But with a simple prayer, you can ask for healing and see the struggles in life fade away.
Based on the best-selling book The Only Little Prayer You Need (featuring a foreword by the Dalai Lama) this presentation addresses the roots of fear-based thinking, with interactive exercises that will send you home with invaluable tools for a happier life.
Available in a two-hour, half-day, or full-day format.
- Identify the fear-based thinking that keeps you stuck.
- Become aware of thoughts rooted in love and those rooted in fear.
- Let go of the “rattles in your dashboard,” the deep-seated thoughts that get in your way.
- Address fear-based thoughts about everything from finances to relationships, health concerns to family conflicts.
- Achieve a new level of self-love and acceptance.
- Understand and practice forgiveness in a new light.
- Recognize how your inner shifts will result in changes around you.
- Live fearlessly to create a better life for yourself, your loved ones and the world.
Presentation and Workshop Pricing:
Please contact email@example.com for a quote.